We Are Now Accepting Applications for the 2019 AWAs.
Each product submitted will be allotted one hour for a presentation of their product to our review team, and we will schedule presentations to start September 20.
Companies are encouraged to submit their products as soon as possible as presentations are given on a first-come, first-serve basis and presentation dates will fill up quickly.
Your investment covers the following:
- 1-hour product demonstration and review
- Product graphics and content assistance for book review
- Full-color write-up in the 2019 AWA Research Report & Buyers Guide to be distributed to all dealerships in the U.S.
- Standalone PDF of their review for marketing purposes
- Video interview with award winners and Brian Pasch, along with podcast audio from the interview for marketing purposes
- Press release creation and distribution
- Joint Promotion (for an additional fee)
The goal of the AWAs is to bring transparency to the digital marketing choices that dealers need to make. The process is made simple this year: all onboarding information is uploaded on a secure portal for each company product which can be shared within your team. Your demo date is chosen, and, prior to publishing, you have an opportunity to confirm the correctness of the facts PCG presents within your written product review.
Each of the companies who participate provide marketing materials and a one-hour demo of their product to the PCG team. Dealer contacts are requested, who are then interviewed by PCG. At the culmination of the process, a detailed, one-of-a-kind Buyer’s Guide is created with an in-depth discussion of each product reviewed. This year, the complete book is available in a digital version or it can be purchased by category, or by individual product and will be available for distribution at NADA 2019. Articles will also be readable on the PCG website post-NADA.
Register your products using the form below!